Rely on Security Solutions of America to protect your assets, people, and property in Lawrenceville, GA.
Security Solutions of America works for companies that value the peace of mind that comes from knowing they have the most experienced source of on-site security guard services, video surveillance, and 24/7 video monitoring. Our security personnel has law enforcement and military backgrounds, giving you access to the highest levels of security experience and skills. Virtual security guards back up your on-site team, keep watch over your business at all times, and provide audio intervention to deter would-be criminals. All your surveillance data remains in the cloud.
Security Solutions of America is Tailor-Made for Lawrenceville, Georgia
Security Solutions of America guards and professionals live where we work. We care about the community – because it’s our community too. Our services are perfectly suited for work and interests in Lawrenceville:
- Outdoor retail outlets & malls
- Multi-family apartment complexes
- Educational campuses
- Local government facilities
Why Choose Security Solutions of America in Lawrenceville, GA
- Security Solutions armed guards have military and law enforcement experience making our staff some of the most seasoned professionals in the industry
- Security Solutions security professionals are local residents
- Our security professionals are backed up around the clock by a team of virtual guards in our command center
- We enhance on-site security services with 24/7 video monitoring that covers every angle and stores recordings to the cloud for maximum data protection
- High-tech video monitoring technology provides industry-leading real-time protection from theft, vandalism, and robbery
Interested in learning more or have a question, please fill out this form and one of our local reps will be in touch.
Lawrenceville, Georgia: Metro Atlanta’s Oldest City
Lawrenceville, GA was named after Captain James Lawrence, a naval commander in charge during the War of 1812. Founded that same year, Lawrenceville is known as the oldest city in Metro Atlanta. Now revitalized as a thriving suburban area, the town offers areas to shop, dine, and enjoy entertainment at attractions like the Aurora Theatre Company. Lawrenceville is also home to Georgia Gwinnett College, a four-year college that has contributed to the growth and development of the area. Residents and visitors enjoy a host of activities like ghost tours, Medieval Times festivals, and the 180-store Sugarloaf Mills shopping mall. Popular music artists, entertainers, and the city’s professional hockey team the Atlanta Gladiators fill the Infinite Energy Arena with special events and concerts throughout the year. Lawrenceville is rich in history, entertainment, and industry.